Friday, February 6, 2009


It's been over a week since I had my back surgery on (T-7). Had a bit of a worry for the past week. The Dr. saw something on T-9 and I needed to take another MRI with dye contrast. After the Doctors have looked over the MRI they feel that it is a trauma from my fall in Sept. (possible another fracture) and not cancer like the radiologist put in his report. I will repeat the MRI in May and make sure that nothing has changed. No wonder I can't get rid of the pain in my back even after this surgery. I will see my Dr. the end of Feb. and I can get some more answers. Franke came and spent the evening with his Nana while mom and dad went to the Red Wings game. Just Franke and I and we had a very peaceful evening.

1 comment: