Monday, March 8, 2009
Last week Sunday Greg turned 33 years old, that was the age I had Ada. WOW!!! How time really does fly by.
I spent 10 days with mom and dad in Feb. resting and recouping from the surgery. Mom's cousin was visiting and stayed for a week that I was their and dad has a friend from when he was a Pattern Maker and they are staying in their complex. They are all ways on the go, and mom knows someone where where ever she goes just like when she lived here. Had a great time. Thanks again Mom and Dad. (the picture is of them out in front of their house with Bill and Maryann)
Amanda came down with Step throat last week and was here with me on Thur and Fri. Nikki and her Mom moved into a house together on Fri so Ada and I took care of Olivia for the day. She is a gem. On Sunday I took care of Franke for a few hours he was a champ and not Cranky for his Nana or Aunt Ada. P.S. His mom and dad came back just in time. Both babies coo and talk and even laugh out loud. Ada told me we need to get a jumproo and a stroller for the babies and I want a bumble seat too. Just like they say wait 30 years and things are back in style, my case its baby items. I couldn't be happier.
Saw the Dr. last week and it seems that I still have a problem with the vertebrae below the one that I had surgery on. Going to have another MRI to compare what they found when I had surgery and then decided what has to be done. Still can't pick up 30 pounds and the pain in my lower leg is coming back. Looks like the steroids epi-dural are not going to last on me. What a nice surprise I had today a card from Claudia and I so much want to get together.
Now its time for me to put pictures of my two favorite babies Franke and Olivia.
No comments:
Post a Comment