Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 Family

This was a very good year!
2008 brought us 2 new babies to the family, Franke and Olivia. Franke baptism was a family gathering, that started out the year. Scott and Nikki made a relationship commitment. Stacie and Frankie are having another baby in July. Amanda and David are engaged and working on a date. Greg has been working all year in getting legal custody of William, after 3 court date and many hours of sweat the judge did order a 7 day custody of William, a 50/50 split. Dave worked very hard with Greg to get this done. With out Daves I don't think this would of been worked out. I myself have had 3 surgery's on my back, the last was in Aug. LumbarFusion with rod and screws. Been a long road but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have everything to be thankful for this year and look forward to many more happy years for my children and me. Happy New to All. Love Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment