Saturday, June 20, 2009

It has been awhile since I wrote anything. First of all the babies a wonderful and they just fill my heart with love. Around the 1st of June Stacie, Alison, Claudia and I had lunch at Red Robin by Stacie's house. Stacie did bring Franke, he was not a very happy camper that day, teething is just kicking his and moms a_ _. We took a picture at the end of our lunch so Franke doesn't look very pleased about being in the picture. We had a wonderful time and it was as if time had never separated any of us. Something like friendship and love is always there no matter what comes or goes between Claudia and I. Sorry Claudia but when Amanda gives me back my camera (she has her 5 year reunion tonight) I am going to post the picture.
Went back to work this past Mon and Tue (they were 1/2 days), and then I will have the rest of the summer to keep recouping. I was a little frighten since I was off since Sept. this was an easy way to ease in. I still have some pain but will see if this is just something that I might have to learn to live with. I have an appt. with the Dr. a week before school starts. That's all for now, picture of Olivia and Franke to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment